Best bet is a visa agency, but you'll need lots of documentation. (When you enter Hong Kong you will get a stamp or sticker saying you can enter without a visa. Save this because you will need it to get a Chinese visa. ) If you know well in advance that you want to go to China in combination with your trip to Hong Kong, you can get a visa to enter China at a Chinese embassy in your home country well in